Terms and Conditions
Financial Aid 2022-23
By accepting your financial aid award offers you are agreeing to fulfill all of the following terms and conditions set by federal regulations and institutional policies.
- You will notify the Financial Aid Office immediately if you receive sources of assistance that are not listed on your financial aid award letter, or are listed with different dollar amounts.
- You confirm that the information reported on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is correct and complete.
- You are not in default on any educational loans and do not owe a refund for any federal funds received at PrattMWP or any other college.
- You certify that before filing your FAFSA you were never convicted of a drug-related crime, or if convicted, you have completed an approved drug rehabilitation program, and/or all convictions have been removed from your record.
- You agree to notify the Financial Aid Office if you are incarcerated during any term in which you are receiving financial aid.
- If after filing your FAFSA you are convicted of possessing or selling drugs, you will notify the Financial Aid Office Immediately.
- You are enrolled or matriculated into a degree program.
- You are making satisfactory academic progress towards a degree as described in our college catalog.
- To earn the full amount of your financial aid awards, you must maintain the enrollment level required for each aid program listed on your award notice. You will be billed for aid adjustments caused by changes in your enrollment status. The actual disbursed amounts are determined each semester by your enrollment status as determined at the end of the drop/add period.
- You must notify the Registrar’s Office if you withdraw from the Institute, so you can complete the necessary withdrawal paperwork.
- If you withdraw prior to the 60% completion point, 9th week of the semester, you may be required to repay funds that were previously disbursed to your student account.
- You agree that your financial aid will be used to pay any and all institutional charges that accrue to your account. If you wish to limit aid to pay only tuition, fees, and on-campus housing charges, you must notify the Financial Aid Office.
- You will respond promptly to all requests from the Financial Aid Office for additional information. If you do not respond, you may be billed for a portion or all of the financial aid disbursed to you.
- You will notify the Financial Aid Office if you have been awarded financial aid for a semester in which you do not plan to attend.
- You certify that any federal student aid funds received during the award year will be used solely for educational expenses related to attending college throughout the academic year.
- You agree to repay PrattMWP any financial aid funds disbursed to you in error. If a mistake was made whether by you, the Financial Aid Office, or another agency, federal regulations require that the mistake be corrected and funds are billed back as necessary.